Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gangsta? Count me in!

So in one of the books I was reading it was talking about how in various non-English speaking countries it is considered "cool" to wear t-shirts with English writing on them. Any English at all...no matter if it is funny or not. There are times when the individual wearing the shirt has absolutely no idea what the shirt actually says. One example I read about online was a woman who was wearing a t-shirt around Walt Disney World that said in HUGE letters, "BULL SH.." I'll let you imagine what the missing 2 letters happen to be. I figured I'd give you a glimpse into my evening tonight by showing you a picture of one of the shirts I discovered one of my guys wearing...I am pretty sure he has no clue what it actually says.



*UPDATE* ...yes...the door behind him does in fact lead to the one and only Chamber of Secrets at Hogwarts...haha

1 comment:

  1. LOL - that's hilarious! There's a website that posts pictures of things from other countries with "cool English" on it but I can't remember what it's called!

    ReplyDelete