Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 Detroit Auto Show

So I was looking through some pictures from the Detroit Auto Show and I was thinking how much it would stink to have the job of being like "look at this new model we have that can drive itself, answer your e-mails for you all while cooking your breakfast on your commute to work." I mean seriously...with the economy being the way it is people at these have to be like "wow, that's nice..."

Anyway..here's my favorite pictures from what I saw....

You almost expect it to come with guns and missiles...straight out of James Bond or Batman
And everyone laughed at those people driving smart cars...seriously...you stand no chance in this thing if a bug hits your windshield let alone being involved in an accident.

Mannnnnn I want a Viper....

No comments:

Post a Comment