Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No excuses...

*ATTENTION FELLOW FLORIDIANS* Christmas is over...take your stinkin' decorations down! I love Christmas (especially the real reason for the season), but keeping a plastic Santa up on your roof does not give you bonus points towards the next Christmas "nice list."

I was running this morning and noticed several houses that still had up their Christmas decorations. Are you kidding me?!?! Back home (the Mid-west, where almost everyone decorated in some way and down here it seems as if barely anyone decorates at all) most people would take their decorations down just after new years. People like my father-in-law who braved negative wind-chills to take down the decorations from their yard and the sides of their house. Sorry Floridians, it is cold...but C'mon and suck it up and take them down.

If you're still going to refuse to take them down...at least pick up Joseph...I'm sure he was tired, but not that tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment