Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why am I awake?

It is 5:00AM and I'm sitting here in the couch in our living room watching the news. My alarm clock isn't set to go off until 6:10AM, but normally Norah (or our lovely dogs) wake up right at 6AM so my alarm clock is more of a backup in case my breathing alarm clocks fail me. None of that has to do with why I am awake.

I'm awake because I'm the type of person that constantly has 500 ideas going through their head. I'm constantly looking for ways to be more efficient at work or home. Ideas constantly flood my brain and it isn't uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and thus I lay in bed thinking through the idea, if it is a good idea, and if so, what would it take to successfully implement the idea.

So here's to all of you ideation people out there in the world! I raise this glass of skim milk that I'm having with my peanut butter toast for breakfast to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment