Monday, November 8, 2010

Forgotten God-Episode 4

image_thumb[2]

Towards the end of Chapter 2 Francis talks about how he was asked “Who is the most Spirit-filled person you know?” He goes on to share about the person he feels is the most Spirit-filled and I am going to do the same below.

The day I found out that Charlie was leaving the church I work for I was extremely sad. Charlie was the pastor for our high energy service at the church I work for. He was the type of guy that exemplified what it meant to be filled with the Holy Spirit. No matter how bad of a day you were having or how tired you were…Charlie made you smile and feel better. He was full of energy and anytime you spent talking with him you knew he genuinely cared about how you were doing.

Charlie….you and your family are still missed and I wish we could have had more time to get to know each other. Jesus is so real in your life that when I look at you I see Jesus. I mean…it may be that you don’t’ wear shoes when you worship, but still you were an awesome example to everyone you came in contact with as to what it means to love the Lord with all of your heart, soul and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment